1. I am sometimes called Liz.
2. I am an artist. A musician. An erstwhile actress and teacher. A tinkerer. A junk recycler. Somebody’s daughter, sister, niece, cousin, aunt, sister-in-law. A chosen few’s friend. Her best friend’s best friend and wife.
3. I name important objects in my life. I especially am fond of things that appear to have a face. If it has one, chances are I’ll name it.
4. I have a pet dog named Joyful. He’s green, smiley, and very nice to hold.
5. I appreciate wood, stones, cloth, paper, and wires. I love touching them and giving them a new shape.
6. I enjoy the smell of vanilla, pine, garlic, wood shavings, my husband… but not all at the same time.
7. Pressured by peers, I tried to smoke once but failed miserably. My peers laughed. Now they all must be trying to quit.
8. I consider my fingernails tools.
9. I can’t cook.
10. Sometimes I’m up. Sometimes I’m down. But, even if it takes a while (and sometimes it does), I always get up after a fall.